Google Earth Plug-in
your Fugawi Map Area with Google Earth. See your Fugawi GPS
location in Google Earth. >>Click
This is a free “Plug-in” component, which allows
Fugawi Global Navigator and Fugawi
Marine ENC users to interact with the Google® Earth
in a new and powerful way.
is not considered to be part of the commercial Fugawi package,
but is provided free of charge to users of Fugawi Ver. 4.5.x
for evaluation, experimental, and special interest purposes.
Experimental features may or may not appear in future
product releases and ongoing support for experimental features
cannot be guaranteed.
the Google Earth Map on a split screen within Fugawi
your Fugawi map area with the Google Earth map
the Fugawi GPS position on the Google Earth map
/ hide Fugawi maps on Google Earth panel and adjust layer
maps to/from Google Earth
Fugawi (non-locked) maps to Google Earth Panel (map is “rasterized”)
Google Earth maps to Fugawi Panel (map is “rasterized”)
Fugawi Routes, Waypoints and Tracks to Google Earth
- Import and
Export Google Earth KML files (waypoint, route and track/path
In order to use the Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in (Beta), you will need
to download and install the following items:
Download the free Google
Earth software version 5 or later and install it on your PC.
Update to the latest version of Fugawi
Global Navigator or Fugawi Marine ENC.
Download the Fugawi
Google Earth Plug-In and install it on your PC.
The Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in is provided as an optional experimental
feature, free of charge to all those licensed to use Navionics NavPlanner
2, Navionics HotMaps Explorer, Fugawi Global Navigator or Fugawi
Marine ENC Ver. 4.5.x.
Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in relies on third party software (Google
Earth), Northport Systems makes no warranty on the fitness for
purpose of the Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in, cannot guarantee ongoing
support of this free Plug-in and cannot provide technical support
on the Google Earth software product.
advised that by downloading and installing the free Fugawi Google
Earth Plug-in, they are accepting and will abide by the license
agreement of Google Earth as well as the license agreement and map
copyright agreements of any and all third party maps and data, which
are accessed from within Fugawi software.
invited to submit their suggestions or comments on this free Plug-in
to Version 188.8.131.52
- Support for Navionics NavPlanner 2
- Support for Geonav MapMaster
to Version 184.108.40.206
- Support for Google Earth Version 5
to Version 220.127.116.11
- Now accepts Google Earth connection when GE language setting is
other than English.
to Version 18.104.22.168
- Added support for new Google Earth Ver. 4.3
to Version 1.0.08
- Support for Fugawi Ver. 4.5.17 and later
to Version 1.0.06
- Support for Navionics HotMaps Explorer
to Version 1.0.04
- Show / Hide Fugawi maps on Google Earth panel and adjust layer
transparency, through the Google|Layers menu
- Fixed Synchronization of Fugawi maps where View|Map orientation
is not “Map up”, or where “Map up” varies
considerably from True North
- Improved stability of the Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in
to Version 1.0.03
Added support to export Fugawi map to Google Earth Panel (map is
- Added support to import Google Earth map to Fugawi Panel (map
- Added control to show and hide Fugawi maps on Google Earth panel
and adjust layer transparency
- Fixed several issues with Synchronization when Fugawi maps are
near the polar regions or straddling the international dateline
- Synchronize your Fugawi map area with the Google Earth map, displayed
within the Fugawi main form
- Display the Fugawi GPS position on the Google Earth map, displayed
within the Fugawi main form
- Transfer Fugawi Routes, Waypoints and Tracks to Google Earth
- Import and Export Google Earth KML files (waypoint, route and