Latest Release Version: Current and Final Version (no technical support) Version 22.214.171.124
NOTICE: We no longer sell or support Fugawi Global Navigator Military software.
This page remains in place to allow download of the last release version of Fugawi Global Navigator. However technical support related to this product, or help with upgrading or installing this product is no longer available.
We thank our Fugawi Software customers for their patronage over the past 20 years and encourage them to catch the new wave of mobile app navigation.
1. Close Fugawi if it is open.
2. Apply the update by double clicking on the file you downloaded.
3. For Windows 8.1 and 10, set the Fugawi45.exe program file to run in Administrative Mode.
4. If you have security software that may mis-identify Fugawi software as potential malware and quarantine it, you need to examine your security software for an Exceptions list. See your security software's Help resources on how to grant select software rights to run without special security blocks. Specifically, you need to include Fugawi45.exe on the Exceptions list of your security software.
5. Start the Fugawi software again.
Information on product retirement
- You may continue to run Fugawi Global Navigator Military on Windows 8.1 or Wndows 10 computers but you need to follow the instructions on how to set the Fugawi45.exe file to run permanently in Administrator Mode, otherwise software activation and other features will likely fail.
- License resets for the purpose of installing on replacement computers continues to be available at present, final cessation of license resets is pending. Customers requesting a license reset must email (not phone) to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide their product key and serial code. We will not take phone requests for license resets due to security reasons. Manual software activation is no longer performed by phone either, only via email. If you have lost your product key and/or serial code expect a search for your license data to take up to 3 business days, no expediated reply service applies.
- No upgrade path exists in the Fugawi product range, including the retired Fugawi Marine 5 software. We recommend searching the Internet for Windows based marine navigation or land navigation software; or, better yet, adopt iOS or Android navigation software for which Fugawi sells downloadable charts.
- Fugawi Global Navigator 4.5 version 126.96.36.199 onwards no longers supports the Maptech SDK. Due to licensing restrictions we can no longer distribute the Maptech SDK. Customers who use older versions of the Fugawi Global Navigator software are advised to backup any downloaded installation files for their own personal use before upgrading to the final Fugawi 4.5 version. Please note that BSB charts (Including Maptech) generally remain compatible with Fugawi 4.5 but the software no longer uses the Maptech SDK to read the BSB charts; the consequence is that some variant BSB charts depending on the Maptech SDK are unable to import into Fugawi 4.5. If your charts are no longer supported in the final version of Fugawi 4.5, we cannot provide an earlier version.
Changes to 188.8.131.52
- Support for TLS 1.2 required to connect to external web services such as Fugawi.com
Changes to 184.108.40.206
- Please note that from Fugawi Global Navigator version 220.127.116.11 onward the Maptech SDK will no longer be supported. Customers who own previous versions of the Fugawi Global Navigator software are advised to backup any downloaded installation files for their own personal use before upgrading to any newer version. Please note that BSB charts (Including Maptech) are still supported by Fugawi Global Navigator but do not use the Maptech SDK to read the BSB charts. It is possible that some charts supported by the Maptech SDK are not supported by the Fugawi methods to import BSB chanrts. Please ensure you have a backup installation file of Fugawi Global Navigator before installing this update. Due to licensing restrictions we can no longer distribute the Maptech SDK. If your charts are not longer supported in the current version we cannot provide an earlier version.
- Demo timer extender... in case you received an error about "Demo period expired".