Fugawi Marine 5 Download Version
As of August 22nd, 2017 we have ceased sales of Fugawi Marine 5 software.The product is now officially discontinued. Thank you for your support.
NOTICE: We no longer sell or support Fugawi Marine 5 software.
This page remains in place to allow download of the last release version of Fugawi Marine 5. However technical support related to this product, or help with upgrading or installing this product is no longer available.
We thank our Fugawi software customers for their patronage over the past 20 years and encourage them to catch the new wave of mobile app navigation.
Information on product retirement
- You may continue to run Fugawi Marien ENC on Windows 8.1 or Wndows 10 computers but you need to set the Fugawi Marine 5.exe file to run permanently in Administrator Mode, otherwise software activation and other features will likely fail.
- License resets for the purpose of installing on replacement computers continues to be available at present, final cessation of license resets is pending. Customers requesting a license reset must email (not phone) to email@example.com and provide their product key and serial code. We will not take phone requests for license resets due to security reasons. Manual software activation is no longer performed by phone either, only via email. If you have lost your product key and/or serial code expect a search for your license data to take up to 3 business days, no expediated reply service applies.
- No upgrade path exists in the Fugawi product range, including the retired Fugawi Marine 5 software. We recommend searching the Internet for Windows based marine navigation or land navigation software; or, better yet, adopt iOS or Android navigation software for which Fugawi sells downloadable charts.
- Fugawi Marine 5 no longers supports the Maptech SDK. Due to licensing restrictions we can no longer distribute the Maptech SDK. Customers who use older versions of the Fugawi Marine 5 software are advised to backup any downloaded installation files for their own personal use before upgrading to the final Fugawi Marine 5 version. Please note that BSB charts (Including Maptech) generally remain compatible with Fugawi Marine 5 but the software no longer uses the Maptech SDK to read the BSB charts; the consequence is that some variant BSB charts depending on the Maptech SDK are unable to import into Fugawi Marine 5. If your charts are no longer supported in the final version of Fugawi, we cannot provide an earlier version.
- Current and Final Version (no technical support): Version 22.214.171.124 -- click the DOWNLOADS TAB button (above) to save the installer file to your hard drive.
Software Feature Overview
Data Library & Formats
- Usable with Free Grib Data files from Grib.US
- Windows 7/ 8.1, Windows 10 (preferred).
- Minimum 1024 x 768 resolution display or better (graphics accelerator recommended).
- Minimum 2048MB RAM (8192MB recommended).
- 250MB allocated to software. Additional space will be required for charts.
- USB port(s) for GPS and other data inputs.
Internet connection required for some features (E.g. activating the software, using various cloud services, etc...)
Dual Engine Dashboard Display:
Fugawi Marine 5 supports a full screen dashboard display for dual engine motorboats.
Single Engine Dashboard Display:
Fugawi Marine 5 supports a full screen dashboard display for single engine motorboats
Fugawi Marine 5 includes a comprehensive AIS display with Vessel information for better guidance on the water.