Fugawi Global Navigator Download Version
Fugawi Global Navigator™ is the ideal PC software tool for route planning, GPS programming, and real-time GPS navigation on land, sea and in the air.
Fugawi Global Navigator is the ideal PC software tool for route planning and real-time GPS navigation using a wide variety of raster charts.
Current Version : 18.104.22.168
(Complete details can be found here)
Trip Planning Features:
- Create, draw, and edit waypoints, routes, and tracks in UTM coordinates or latitude/longitude
- View select charts in 3D
- Weather overlay
- Support for optional (and free) Fugawi Google Earth Plug-in
- Change soundings from meters to feet on ENC and Navionics charts
- Choose from imperial, metric, or nautical display units
- View elevations and profiles of your route
- Link digital photos and sounds to the map
- Geocaching support - click on a map to see local Geocaching sites.
- Display and support for over a dozen map projections including: Mercator (most nautical charts), Universal Transverse Mercator (many topographical maps), Transverse Mercator, Equidistant Cylindrical and more!
- Display and support for over a dozen grids including: UK Ordnance Survey, Military Grid Reference System (MGRS), UTM, various country grids, and more!
- Optimize the number of track points (based on user-specified tolerance) with Smart Track Reduction
- Supports ESRI Shapefile (.SHP), format export of Waypoints, Routes and Tracks
- Supports GPS Exchange (GPX), Google Earth (KML and KMZ) (incl. Photo Waypoints)
- Supports Swiss Map Trails in XOL format
- Distance and bearing measurement tool
- Fugawi Pace Names lookup - find a name and click to autoload a map
- Plot Fugawi Place names on any open map
- Built-in Odometers and Trip Odometers to calculate distance traveled
Real Time Navigation Features
- Navigate with your PC via USB GPS or NMEA 0183
- AIS Support
- Full navigational features: speed, waypoints, routes, distance to go, course to steer, magnetic and true courses
- Shows your track and current location on the screen
- Set depth contours for shallow and deep navigation areas on ENC and Navionics charts
- NMEA autopilot support
- View the map north-up, map-up, or course-up
- Day, dusk and night vision display
- Automatically loads appropriate map from your own digital map library as you travel
- Fugawi X-Traverse Online Maps (Canada Topo, USA Topo, German Topo, Swedish Topo, Canadian Hydrographic Charts, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish Marine Charts, NV.Digital Charts of Europe and the Caribbean, Hilton Realtime-Navigator Charts, and more)
- BSB Version 1 through 5 raster nautical charts (NOAA RNC, CHS, NDI DigitalOcean, Fugawi, GPS GmbH, Maptech)
- NV.Digital (BSB/EAP from Nautische Verffentlichung Verlagsgesell)
- Unlocked Garmin IMG format maps (not Bluechart), Softchart charts (NOS/GEO), USGS DRG, Kompass Maps (.gvg), Magic Maps (Tour Explorer .ikt), eTopo, TRAK Maps, Geotiff, ChartTiff, TIFF+TFW
- Fugawi FX4 Maps (raster FX4 maps locked with FX4 Locker)
- ECW (created with ER Mapper version 7.1 and prior)
- SoftMap topo maps Ver. 1-4 (No support for SoftMap Ver. 5, SoftMap not supported in Microsoft Vista)
- Swiss Map 50 and Swiss Map 25 (Version 3)
- Swedish Government digital maps
- Calibrate any image in BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PCX, or TIF (must know the map datum and coordinates for three points on the map or have a prepared JPR file)
Please note that Fugawi Global Navigator is not compatible with vector charts including Navionics charts. If you would like to use PC navigation software together with ENC (S-57) or Navionics vector charts, please see Fugawi Marine 5 .
Please note that from Fugawi Global Navigator version 22.214.171.124 onward the Maptech SDK will no longer be supported. Customers who own previous versions of the Fugawi Global Navigator software are advised to backup any downloaded installation files for their own personal use before upgrading to any newer version. Please note that BSB charts (Including Maptech) are still supported by Fugawi Global Navigator but do not use the Maptech SDK to read the BSB charts. It is possible that some charts supported by the Maptech SDK are not supported by the Fugawi methods to import BSB chanrts. Please ensure you have a backup installation file of Fugawi Global Navigator before installing this update. Due to licensing restrictions we can no longer distribute the Maptech SDK. If your charts are not longer supported in the current version we cannot provide an earlier version.
- Supports waypoint, route and track transfer via data card or NMEA cable with most Delorme, Furuno, Garmin, Geonav, Humminbird, Lowrance, Magellan, Raymarine, Silva, Suunto plus many other units. (See GPS / Plotter Compatibility Table)
- Import/Export waypoints, routes and tracks to GPX, SHP, KML, KMZ, TXT and more
- Supports optional Fugawi X-Traverse data transfer to/from: iNavX, Fugawi iMap, Fugawi Marine ENC, and MacENC
- Share your trips and waypoints on Facebook with optional X-Traverse account
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8.1 or Windows 10
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 GB free on HD
- DVD drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Minimum 1024 x 768 16-bit display
- Graphics accelerator recommended for 3D viewing