Vexilar SONARPhone SP200 - T-Box Permanent Mount WiFi Sonar Transmitter
SP200 The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included).
From Vexilar Marine Electronics comes the world's most portable and powerful WiFi fish finder!
The SP200 is a sonar WiFi transmitter system that can transmit data from a range of up to 100 yards using a 12 volt power supply (not included).
With the SP200, the skimmer style transducer can be mounted externally on the transom of your boat for high speed use or internally inside figerglass hulls (but lose the temperature sensing capabilities).
Using patented WiFi signal technology,the transducer can transmit a full color, HD quality signal right to your smart phone or tablet. No cell phone coverage required.
The SP200 will create its own WiFi hotspot so you can share your sonar data with as many people as you wish. This data can be viewed with the FREE software app available on both the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android.
- Automatic Ranging
- Water Temperature and Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish, Shallow, and Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- One Year Warranty
- 12 volt car plug/USB adapter for charging tablets/phones
- FREE BONUS Gift: A neoprene armband, a $19,95 value!
- FREE App for iOS or Android from the App Store or Google Play.
- Min depth range: 2 feet (0.6 meters)
- Max depth range: 240 feet (73 meters)
- Sonar frequency: 200/83 KHz Dual Beam
- Cone Angles: Duam Beam 20 or 40 degree
- Power source: 12 volt battery (not included)
- App with touchscreen controls; iOS version 4.3+, Android version 2.0+
- Requires smartphone or tablet which is not included.
Inside the Box
- SP200 T-Box WiFi Sonar Transmitter
- Car plug/USB adapter cable
- Universal Smart Phone Armband